Shia Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shia Library

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signs of Allah in our sleeping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SLAdmin
Admin
Admin
SLAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 323
Localisation(Recommended) : Pakistan,Lohare
Mosque(Recommended) : lolololololol
Intrests(Recommended) : lolololololol
Registration date : 2007-02-06

Signs of Allah in our sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Signs of Allah in our sleeping   Signs of Allah in our sleeping Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 11:26 am

Our being able to wake up in the morning is a great miracle. Despite having lost consciousness entirely, in the morning we recover consciousness and our personalities. The heart beats, we are able to breathe, talk and see. In fact, when we go to sleep, there is no guarantee that these favours will be returned to us in the morning. Nor have we met any disasters during the night. For example, the absent-mindedness of a neighbour could cause a gas leakage and great explosion during the night could have woken us. A catastrophe could have occurred in the region where we lived and we could have lost our lives. Thinking on all of this, we thank Allah for His mercy and protection.

...My Lord, keep me thankful for the blessing You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and keep me acting rightly, pleasing You, and admit me, by Your mercy, among Your righteous slaves. (Surat an-Naml: 19)
Back to top Go down
https://shialibrary.niceboard.com

Signs of Allah in our sleeping
Page 1 of 1