Number of posts : 323
Age : 25
Localisation(Recommended) : Pakistan,Lohare
Mosque(Recommended) : lolololololol
Intrests(Recommended) : lolololololol
Registration date : 2007-02-06
|Subject: Najis things » Blood Mon May 14, 2007 6:37 am|| |
97. The blood of a human being, and of every animal whose blood gushes forth when its large vein is cut, is najis. The blood of an animal like a fish, or an insect like mosquito, is Pak because it does not gush forth..
98. If an animal whose meat is halal to eat, is slaughtered in accordance with the method prescribed by Shariah, and enough blood flows out, the blood of which is still left in its body is Pak. However, the blood which goes back into the body of the a nimal due to breath, or because of its head having been at a higher level at the time of its slaughtering, is najis.
99. As a recommended precaution, one should refrain from eating an egg which has even the smallest amount of blood in it. However, if the blood is in the yolk (yellow potion) the albumen (white portion) will be Pak, as long as the skin over the yolk is not torn.
100. The blood which is sometimes seen while milking an animal, is najis, and makes the milk najis.
101. If the blood which comes from inside the teeth, vanishes as it gets mixed with the saliva, the saliva is Pak.
102. If the blood which dries under the nail or skin, on account of being hurt, can no longer be called blood, it is Pak. But if it is blood and is seen as such, then it is najis. And if a hole appears in the nail or the skin, and if it is difficult t o remove the blood and to make it Pak for the purpose of Wudhu or Ghusl, then one should perform tayammum.
103. If a person cannot discern whether it is dried blood under the skin, or that the flesh has turned that way because of being hit, it is Pak.
104. Even a small particle of blood falling in the food, while it is being boiled, will make the entire food together with its container najis, as per obligatory precaution, and boiling, heat, or fire does not make it Pak.
105. When a wound is healing, and pus forms around it, that substance is Pak if it is not known to have been mixed with blood.