Shia Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shia Library

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surah Al Jinn

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Surah Al Jinn Empty
PostSubject: Surah Al Jinn   Surah Al Jinn Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 1:17 pm

72:1 Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an). They said, 'We have really heard a wonderful Recital!
Qul oohiya ilayya annahu istamaAAanafarun mina aljinni faqaloo inna samiAAnaqur-anan AAajaban

72:2 'It gives guidance to the Right, and we have believed therein: we shall not join (in worship) any (gods) with our Lord.
Yahdee ila alrrushdi faamannabihi walan nushrika birabbina ahadan

72:3 'And Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither a wife nor a son.
Waannahu taAAala jaddu rabbinama ittakhatha sahibatan wala waladan

72:4 'There were some foolish ones among us, who used to utter extravagant lies against Allah;
Waannahu kana yaqoolu safeehunaAAala Allahi shatatan

72:5 'But we do think that no man or spirit should say aught that untrue against Allah.
Waanna thanannaan lan taqoola al-insu waaljinnu AAala Allahikathiban

72:6 'True, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the Jinns, but they increased them in folly.
Waannahu kana rijalun minaal-insi yaAAoothoona birijalin mina aljinni fazadoohumrahaqan

72:7 'And they (came to) think as ye thought, that Allah would not raise up any one (to Judgment).
Waannahum thannoo kama thanantuman lan yabAAatha Allahu ahadan

72:8 'And we pried into the secrets of heaven; but we found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.
Waanna lamasna alssamaafawajadnaha muli-at harasan shadeedanwashuhuban

72:9 'We used, indeed, to sit there in (hidden) stations, to (steal) a hearing; but any who listen now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.
Waanna kunna naqAAudu minhamaqaAAida lilssamAAi faman yastamiAAi al-anayajid lahu shihaban rasadan

72:10 'And we understand not whether ill is intended to those on earth, or whether their Lord (really) intends to guide them to right conduct.
Waanna la nadree asharrunoreeda biman fee al-ardi am arada bihim rabbuhumrashadan

72:11 'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary: we follow divergent paths.
Waanna minna alssalihoonawaminna doona thalika kunna tara-iqaqidadan

72:12 'But we think that we can by no means frustrate Allah throughout the earth, nor can we frustrate Him by flight.
Wanna thanannaan lan nuAAjiza Allaha fee al-ardi walan nuAAjizahuharaban

72:13 'And as for us, since we have listened to the Guidance, we have accepted it: and any who believes in his Lord has no fear, either of a short (account) or of any injustice.
Waanna lamma samiAAnaalhuda amanna bihi faman yu/min birabbihifala yakhafu bakhsan wala rahaqan

72:14 'Amongst us are some that submit their wills (to Allah), and some that swerve from justice. Now those who submit their wills - they have sought out (the path) of right conduct:
Waanna minna almuslimoonawaminna alqasitoona faman aslama faola-ikataharraw rashadan

72:15 'But those who swerve,- they are (but) fuel for Hell-fire'-
Waama alqasitoona fakanoolijahannama hataban

72:16 (And Allah's Message is): "If they (the Pagans) had (only) remained on the (right) Way, We should certainly have bestowed on them Rain in abundance.
Waallawi istaqamoo AAala alttareeqatilaasqaynahum maan ghadaqan

72:17 "That We might try them by that (means). But if any turns away from the remembrance of his Lord, He will cause him to undergo a severe Penalty.
Linaftinahum feehi waman yuAArid AAanthikri rabbihi yasluk-hu AAathaban saAAadan

72:18 "And the places of worship are for Allah (alone): So invoke not any one along with Allah;
Waanna almasajida lillahi falatadAAoo maAAa Allahi ahadan

72:19 "Yet when the Devotee of Allah stands forth to invoke Him, they just make round him a dense crowd."
Waannahu lamma qama AAabdu AllahiyadAAoohu kadoo yakoonoona AAalayhi libadan

72:20 Say: "I do no more than invoke my Lord, and I join not with Him any (false god)."
Qul innama adAAoo rabbee walaoshriku bihi ahadan

72:21 Say: "It is not in my power to cause you harm, or to bring you to right conduct."
Qul innee la amliku lakum darranwala rashadan

72:22 Say: "No one can deliver me from Allah (If I were to disobey Him), nor should I find refuge except in Him,
Qul innee lan yujeeranee mina Allahiahadun walan ajida min doonihi multahadan

72:23 "Unless I proclaim what I receive from Allah and His Messages: for any that disobey Allah and His Apostle,- for them is Hell: they shall dwell therein for ever."
Illa balaghan mina Allahiwarisalatihi waman yaAAsi Allahawarasoolahu fa-inna lahu nara jahannama khalideenafeeha abadan

72:24 At length, when they see (with their own eyes) that which they are promised,- then will they know who it is that is weakest in (his) helper and least important in point of numbers.
Hatta itha raaw mayooAAadoona fasayaAAlamoona man adAAafu nasiranwaaqallu AAadadan

72:25 Say: "I know not whether the (Punishment) which ye are promised is near, or whether my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.
Qul in adree aqareebun ma tooAAadoonaam yajAAalu lahu rabbee amadan

72:26 "He (alone) knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries,-
AAalimu alghaybi fala yuthhiruAAala ghaybihi ahadan

72:27 "Except an apostle whom He has chosen: and then He makes a band of watchers march before him and behind him,
Illa mani irtada min rasoolinfa-innahu yasluku min bayni yadayhi wamin khalfihi rasadan

72:28 "That He may know that they have (truly) brought and delivered the Messages of their Lord: and He surrounds (all the mysteries) that are with them, and takes account of every single thing."
LiyaAAlama an qad ablaghoo risalatirabbihim waahata bima ladayhim waahsa kullashay-in AAadadan
Back to top Go down

Surah Al Jinn
Page 1 of 1