Shia Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shia Library

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surah Nuh

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Surah Nuh Empty
PostSubject: Surah Nuh   Surah Nuh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 1:18 pm

71:1 We sent Noah to his People (with the Command): "Do thou warn thy People before there comes to them a grievous Penalty."
Inna arsalna noohan ilaqawmihi an anthir qawmaka min qabli an ya/tiyahum AAathabunaleemun

71:2 He said: "O my People! I am to you a Warner, clear and open:
Qala ya qawmi innee lakum natheerunmubeenun

71:3 "That ye should worship Allah, fear Him and obey me:
Ani oAAbudoo Allaha waittaqoohuwaateeAAooni

71:4 "So He may forgive you your sins and give you respite for a stated Term: for when the Term given by Allah is accomplished, it cannot be put forward: if ye only knew."
Yaghfir lakum min thunoobikumwayu-akhkhirkum ila ajalin musamman inna ajala Allahiitha jaa la yu-akhkharu law kuntumtaAAlamoona

71:5 He said: "O my Lord! I have called to my People night and day:
Qala rabbi innee daAAawtu qawmeelaylan wanaharan

71:6 "But my call only increases (their) flight (from the Right).
Falam yazidhum duAAa-ee illafiraran

71:7 "And every time I have called to them, that Thou mightest forgive them, they have (only) thrust their fingers into their ears, covered themselves up with their garments, grown obstinate, and given themselves up to arrogance.
Wa-innee kullama daAAawtuhumlitaghfira lahum jaAAaloo asabiAAahum fee athanihimwaistaghshaw thiyabahum waasarroo waistakbarooistikbaran

71:8 "So I have called to them aloud;
Thumma innee daAAawtuhum jiharan

71:9 "Further I have spoken to them in public and secretly in private,
Thumma innee aAAlantu lahum waasrartu lahumisraran

71:10 "Saying, 'Ask forgiveness from your Lord; for He is Oft-Forgiving;
Faqultu istaghfiroo rabbakum innahu kanaghaffaran

71:11 "'He will send rain to you in abundance;
Yursili alssamaa AAalaykummidraran

71:12 "'Give you increase in wealth and sons; and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers (of flowing water).
Wayumdidkum bi-amwalin wabaneenawayajAAal lakum jannatin wayajAAal lakum anharan

71:13 "'What is the matter with you, that ye place not your hope for kindness and long-suffering in Allah,-
Ma lakum la tarjoona lillahiwaqaran

71:14 "'Seeing that it is He that has created you in diverse stages?
Waqad khalaqakum atwaran

71:15 "'See ye not how Allah has created the seven heavens one above another,
Alam taraw kayfa khalaqa AllahusabAAa samawatin tibaqan

71:16 "'And made the moon a light in their midst, and made the sun as a (Glorious) Lamp?
WajaAAala alqamara feehinna nooran wajaAAalaalshshamsa sirajan

71:17 "'And Allah has produced you from the earth growing (gradually),
WaAllahu anbatakum mina al-ardinabatan

71:18 "'And in the End He will return you into the (earth), and raise you forth (again at the Resurrection)?
Thumma yuAAeedukum feehawayukhrijukum ikhrajan

71:19 "'And Allah has made the earth for you as a carpet (spread out),
WaAllahu jaAAala lakumu al-ardabisatan

71:20 "'That ye may go about therein, in spacious roads.'"
Litaslukoo minha subulan fijajan

71:21 Noah said: "O my Lord! They have disobeyed me, but they follow (men) whose wealth and children give them no increase but only Loss.
Qala noohun rabbi innahum AAasawneewaittabaAAoo man lam yazidhu maluhu wawaladuhu illakhasaran

71:22 "And they have devised a tremendous Plot.
Wamakaroo makran kubbaran

71:23 "And they have said (to each other), 'Abandon not your gods: Abandon neither Wadd nor Suwa', neither Yaguth nor Ya'uq, nor Nasr';-
Waqaloo la tatharunna alihatakumwala tatharunna waddan wala suwaAAanwala yaghootha wayaAAooqa wanasran

71:24 "They have already misled many; and grant Thou no increase to the wrong-doers but in straying (from their mark)."
Waqad adalloo katheeran walatazidi alththalimeena illa dalalan

71:25 Because of their sins they were drowned (in the flood), and were made to enter the Fire (of Punishment): and they found- in lieu of Allah- none to help them.
Mimma khatee-atihimoghriqoo faodkhiloo naran falam yajidoo lahum min dooniAllahi ansaran

71:26 And Noah, said: "O my Lord! Leave not of the Unbelievers, a single one on earth!
Waqala noohun rabbi latathar AAala al-ardi mina alkafireenadayyaran

71:27 "For, if Thou dost leave (any of) them, they will but mislead Thy devotees, and they will breed none but wicked ungrateful ones.
Innaka in tatharhum yudillooAAibadaka wala yalidoo illa fajirankaffaran

71:28 "O my Lord! Forgive me, my parents, all who enter my house in Faith, and (all) believing men and believing women: and to the wrong-doers grant Thou no increase but in perdition!"
Rabbi ighfir lee waliwalidayyawaliman dakhala baytiya mu/minan walilmu/mineena waalmu/minatiwala tazidi alththalimeena illatabaran
Back to top Go down

Surah Nuh
Page 1 of 1