Shia Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shia Library

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sura Taha (Part1) Transaltion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SLAdmin
Admin
Admin
SLAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 323
Localisation(Recommended) : Pakistan,Lohare
Mosque(Recommended) : lolololololol
Intrests(Recommended) : lolololololol
Registration date : 2007-02-06

Sura Taha (Part1) Transaltion Empty
PostSubject: Sura Taha (Part1) Transaltion   Sura Taha (Part1) Transaltion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:07 pm

1 Tá-Há.

2 We have not sent down the Quran to thee to be (an occasion) for thy distress,

3 But only as an admonition to those who fear (Allah),-

4 A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the heavens on high.

5 the Most Gracious is firmly established on the Throne.

6 To Him belongs what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil.

7 If thou pronounce the word aloud, (it is no matter): for verily He knoweth what is secret and what is yet more hidden.

8 Allah. there is no god but He! To Him belong the most Beautiful Names.

9 Has the story of Moses reached thee?

10 Behold, he saw a fire: So he said to his family, "Tarry ye; I perceive a fire; perhaps I can bring you some burning brand therefrom, or find some guidance at the fire."

11 But when he came to the fire, he was called: "O Moses!

12 "Verily I am thy Lord! therefore put off thy shoes: thou art in the sacred valley Tuwá.

13 "I have chosen thee: listen, then, to the inspiration (given to thee).

14 "Verily, I am Allah. There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for My remembrance.

15 "Verily the Hour is coming - I have almost kept it hidden - for every soul to receive its reward by the measure of its Endeavor.

16 "Therefore let not such as believe not therein but follow their own lusts, divert thee therefrom, lest thou perish!"..

17 "And what is that in thy right hand, O Moses?"

18 He said, "It is my rod: on it I lean; with it I beat down fodder for my flocks; and in it I find other uses."

19 (Allah) said, "Throw it, O Moses!"

20 He threw it, and behold! It was a snake, active in motion.

21 (Allah) said, "Seize it, and fear not: We shall return it at once to its former condition"..

22 "Now draw thy hand close to thy side: It shall come forth white (and shining), without harm (or stain),- as another Sign,-

23 "In order that We may show thee (two) of Our Greater Signs.

24 "Go thou to Pharaoh, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds."

25 (Moses) said: "O my Lord! expand me my breast;

26 "Ease my task for me;

27 "And remove the impediment from my speech,

28 "So they may understand what I say:

29 "And give me a Minister from my family,

30 "Aaron, my brother;

31 "Add to my strength through him,

32 "And make him share my task:

33 "That we may celebrate Thy praise without stint,

34 "And remember Thee without stint:

35 "For Thou art over seeing us."

36 (Allah) said: "Granted is thy prayer, O Moses!"

37 "And indeed We conferred a favor on thee another time (before).

38 "Behold! We sent to thy mother, by inspiration, the message:

39 " 'Throw (the child) into the chest, and throw (the chest) into the river: the river will cast him up on the bank, and he will be taken up by one who is an enemy to Me and an enemy to him': But I endued thee with love from Me: and (this) in order that thou mayest be reared under Mine eye.

40 "Behold! thy sister goeth forth and saith, 'Shall I show you one who will nurse and rear the (child)?' So We brought thee back to thy mother, that her eye might be cooled and she should not grieve. Then thou didst slay a man, but We saved thee from trouble, and We tried thee in various ways. Then didst thou tarry a number of years with the people of Midian. Then didst thou come hither as ordained, O Moses!

41 "And I have prepared thee for Myself (for service)"...

42 "Go, thou and thy brother, with My Signs, and slacken not, either of you, in keeping Me in remembrance.

43 "Go, both of you, to Pharaoh, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds;

44 "But speak to him mildly; perchance he may take warning or fear (Allah)."

45 They (Moses and Aaron) said: "Our Lord! We fear lest he hasten with insolence against us, or lest he transgress all bounds."

46 He said: "Fear not: for I am with you: I hear and see (everything).

47 "So go ye both to him, and say, 'Verily we are messengers sent by thy Lord: Send forth, therefore, the Children of Israel with us, and afflict them not: with a Sign, indeed, have we come from thy Lord! and peace to all who follow guidance!

48 " 'Verily it has been revealed to us that the Chastisement (awaits) those who reject and turn away.' "

49 (When this message was delivered), (Pharaoh) said: "Who, then, O Moses, is the Lord of you two?"

50 He said: "Our Lord is He Who gave to each (created) thing its form, then gave (it) guidance."

51 (Pharaoh) said: "What then is the condition of previous generations?"

52 He replied: "The knowledge of that is with my Lord, duly recorded: my Lord never errs, nor forgets,-

53 "He Who has, made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; has enabled you to go about therein by roads (and channels); and has sent down water from the sky." With it have We produced diverse pairs of plants each separate from the others.

54 Eat (for yourselves) and pasture your cattle: verily, in this are Signs for men endued with understanding.

55 From the (earth) did We create you, and into it shall We return you, and from it shall We bring you out once again.

56 And We showed Pharaoh all Our Signs, but he did reject and refuse.

57 He said: "Hast thou come to drive us out of our land with thy magic, O Moses?

58 "But we can surely produce magic to match thine! So make a tryst between us and thee, which we shall not fail to keep - neither we nor thou - in a place where both shall have even chances."

59 Moses said: "Your tryst is the Day of the Festival, and let the people be assembled when the sun is well up."

60 So Pharaoh withdrew: He concerted his plan, and then came (back).

61 Moses said to them: "Woe to you! Forge not ye a lie against Allah, lest He destroy you (at once) utterly by chastisement: the forger must suffer failure!"

62 So they disputed, one with another, over their affair, but they kept their talk secret.

63 They said: "These two are certainly (expert) magicians: their object is to drive you out from your land with their magic, and to do away with your most cherished way.

64 "Therefore concert your plan, and then assemble in (serried) ranks. He wins (all along) today who gains the upper hand."

65 They said: "O Moses! whether wilt thou that thou throw (first) or that we be the first to throw?"

66 He said, "Nay, throw ye first!" Then behold their ropes and their rods-so it seemed to him on account of their magic - began to be in lively motion!

67 So Moses conceived in his mind a (sort of) fear.

68 We said: "Fear not! for thou hast indeed the upper hand:

69 "Throw that which is in thy right hand. Quickly will it swallow up that which they have faked: what they have faked is but a magician's trick: and the magician succeeds not, (no matter) where he goes."

70 So the magicians were thrown down to prostration: they said, "We believe in the Lord of Aaron and Moses".
Back to top Go down
https://shialibrary.niceboard.com

Sura Taha (Part1) Transaltion
Page 1 of 1